Mount Hope: Home | Photo Gallery |

 Macdonald, WV 

MacDonald was developed by the MacDonald Colliery Company in 1893. Macdonald was incorporated as town in 1904, and later became the headquarters of the New River Company and its associated companies including the White Oak Coal Company.

Macdonald Company Store and offices of the New River Company
Macdonald Company Store and offices of the New River Company
Viewed: 1848 times.

Coca Cola bottling plant at Macdonald
Coca Cola bottling plant at Macdonald
Viewed: 2025 times.

Tipple of the Macdonald Coal & Coke company's operation in Macdonald
Tipple of the Macdonald Coal & Coke company's operation in Macdonald
Viewed: 1886 times.

Powered by Gallery v1 RSS